New Eden Garden 2021 April 2021
- renovation of interior
- Painting and paint touch up
- Curtain design and install, window cleaning
- clean up (continued)
- set up / organize library
*Who would like to lead/ organize the Cabana work for this year?
- relocating plants to make room for greenhouse
- installation of poly-greenhouse for vegetables
- preparation of garden beds for planting (add compost, soil)
- install drip irrigation and set up for automatic watering
- garden bed support posts installation
- seasonal garden work
*Please see Ken Warren or Stella for this work and schedules.
- Ministries: Food Service and Outreach * (volunteer leader needed)
- Canning and preserves
- Garden outreach to the community
The Covid-19 restrictions now limit the number of volunteers who can be in the garden at any one time to 10 people. We are looking at using an App to allow people to schedule what time they would like to work at New Eden. The App may also allow us to create work lists for each volunteer or day.
We look forward to another great year at New Eden Vancouver!